AMS Installations offers unparalleled expertise in office moving with a global partner network specializing in furniture installation and decommissioning.
There are several reasons to hire AMS Installations including:
- Relocating more than 1 million employees in the last 35 years.
- Exceptional safety rating of .89 EMR.
- Experienced with all major manufacturers of system furniture.
- Use state-of-the-art IT move management systems including inventory control, mobile hand held devices, mobile labor and GPS inventory tracking and video surveillance in all vehicles.
We can serve as a value-added supplier of relocation and logistics services.
- Office Moving / Relocation (Local and National)
- Logistics Management
- Freight Forwarding
- Packing & Crating
- FF&E Distribution
- Disaster Recovery
- 484210 – Used Household and Office Goods Moving (Primary)
- 484110 – General Freight Trucking, Local
- 484220 – Specialized Freight (except Used Goods) Trucking, Local
- 484230 – Specialized Freight (except Used Goods) Trucking, Long-Distance
- 493110 – General Warehousing and Storage
- 488510 – Freight Transportation Arrangement
- 488991 – Packing and Crating
- 561210 – Facilities Support Services
- 541614 – Process, Physical Distribution, and Logistics Consulting Services
Special Professional Industry Certifications
- OSHA 10 / OSHA 30
- Member – International Office Moving Institute (IOMI)
- Member – Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
- Office Moving Alliance
- Warehouse License
- DOT / ICC
- Motor Carrier
- North American Van Lines
- Member – International Movers and Warehousemen’s Association (IMWA)
- Member – International Facility Management Association (IFMA)
- Advantage Moving & Storage, Inc.
There are several fast and easy ways to work our company.
- Small Business Set-Aside
- Purchase Order
- Blanket Purchase Agreement
- Schedule 71 II K – SIN 712-3
Advantage Moving & Storage, Inc
AMS Installations, Inc
Agents for NorthAmerican Van Lines
2641 Corporate Parkway
Algonquin, IL 60102